About the Journal
Recent Trends in Parallel Computing (RTPC)
Click here for complete Editorial Board
Scientific Journal Impact Factor (SJIF): 6.112
Recent Trends in Parallel Computing (RTPC) is a journal focused on the rapid publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of Parallel Computing. It's a triannual journal, started in 2014.
Journal DOI no.: 10.37591/RTPC
Focus and Scope Cover
- Tree, Diamond Network, Mesh, Linear Array, Star, Hypercube, Chordal ring, Cube-connected-cycles.
- ILLIAC IV, Torus, PM2I, Butterfly, Mesh-of-tree
- Pyramid, Generalized Hypercube
- Twisted Cube, Folded Hypercube
- Cross-connected Cube
- Parallel Architectures: Shared Memory, Scalable Multi-Processors, Interconnection networks.
- Task and Data parallelism, Programming for performance
- Multi-Core programming: Properties of Multi-Core architectures, Pthreads, OpenMP.
- GPU, Accelerators.
- Multi-core architectures.
- Parallel programs on multi-core machines.
Readership: Graduate, Postgraduate, Research Scholar, Faculties, Institutions, and in IT Companies.
Indexing: The Journal is indexed in DRJI, Google Scholar
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of the quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration.
Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through email [email protected] or [email protected]
Frequency: Three issues per year
Publisher: STM Journals A division of Consortium eLearning Network Private Ltd
Address: A-118, 1st Floor, Sector-63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301, India
Phone no.: 0120-4781-214/ Email: [email protected]