About the Journal
Journal of Image Processing & Pattern Recognition Progress (JoIPPRP)
Click here for complete Editorial Board
Scientific Journal Impact Factor (SJIF): 5.055
Journal of Image Processing & Pattern Recognition Progress (JoIPPRP) is a journal focused on the rapid publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of Image Processing & Pattern Recognition. It's a triannual journal, started in 2014.
Journal DOI no.: 10.37591/JoIPPRP
Focus and Scope Cover
- Image digital representation
- new algorithms and/or technologies for biometrics
- Element of visual perception
- analysis of specific applications
- Fourier transforms, Extension to 2 - D, DCT, Walsh transform, Hadamard transforms
- Huffman and contour coding
- Restoration Models: Constrained & Unconstrained
- image coding
- processing and analysis
- geometric image processing and analysis
- document processing and recognition
- clustering and classification; statistical pattern recognition
- neural networks for pattern recognition; computer vision; video segmentation and tracking
- intelligent remote sensing, imagery research and discovery techniques
Readership: Graduate, Postgraduate, Research Scholar, Faculties, Institutions, and in IT Companies.
Indexing: The Journal is indexed in DRJI, Google Scholar
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of the quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration.
Frequency: Three issues per year
Publisher: STM Journals A division of: Consortium eLearning Network Private Ltd
Address: A-118, 1st Floor, Sector-63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301, India
Phone no.: 0120-4781-214/ Email: [email protected]