About the Journal
Journal of Web Engineering & Technology (JoWET)
Click here for the complete Editorial Board
Scientific Journal Impact Factor (SJIF): 6.262
Journal of Web Engineering & Technology (JoWET) is a journal focused on the rapid publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of Web Engineering & Technology. It's a triannual journal, started in 2014.
Journal DOI no.: 10.37591/JoWET
Focus and Scope Cover
- Systems analysis and design
- Hypermedia/hypertext engineering
- Web Engineering tools & Methods
- Modelling and model-based design and development
- Navigation and hypermedia
- Web design patterns and pattern mining
- Web application evaluation, verification and validation
- Web engineering for wireless platforms
- Web standards, usability, universal accessibility, Semantic Web
- Specification languages, management, negotiation and monitoring mechanisms.
- Microsoft .NET, Sun One, IBM Web Sphere, Oracle Internet Application Server.
- [Mobile] web services, service-based approaches
- Performance monitoring, evaluation metrics
- Application frameworks/architectures, processes, methodologies, testing
Readership: Graduate, Postgraduate, Research Scholar, Faculties, Institutions, and in IT Companies.
Indexing: The Journal is indexed in Google Scholar,DRJI, ASI
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of the quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration.
Frequency: Three issues per year
Publisher: STM Journals A division of Consortium eLearning Network Private Ltd
A-118, 1st Floor, Sector-63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301, India
Phone no.: 0120-4781-214
Email: [email protected]