About the Journal
Journal of Multimedia Technology & Recent Advancements (JoMTRA)
Click here for complete Editorial Board
Scientific Journal Impact Factor (SJIF): 5.362
Journal of Multimedia Technology & Recent Advancements (JoMTRA) is a journal focused on the rapid publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of Multimedia Technology & Recent Advancements. It's a triannual journal, started in 2014.
Journal DOI no.: 10.37591/JoMTRA
Focus and Scope Cover
- Computer Graphics
- Windowing transformations
- 2D translation, scaling, rotation and shear
- 3D translation, scaling, rotation
- Internet, Connections, TCP/ UDP/ IP, IP addressing
- ARP, RARP, DCHP, BOOTP, ICMP
- Web Servers, Web browsers, Web page makers and Editors
- URL, HTML
- Multimedia Communications: Technologies, Protocols, and Mechanisms
- Various Services and Applications in Multimedia Communications
- Optimizing and Engineering Multimedia network traffic
- Issues of Personalization
- Privacy and Security in Multimedia Applications
- Architectures used in Multimedia Software
- Database applications and Multimedia Web
- Implementation of Multimedia Sensor Networks
Readership: Graduate, Postgraduate, Research Scholar, Faculties, Institutions, and in IT Companies.
Indexing: The Journal is indexed in DRJI, Google Scholar
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of the quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars and faculties for publication consideration.
Frequency: Three issues per year
Publisher: STM Journals A division of Consortium eLearning Network Private Ltd
Address: A-118, 1st Floor, Sector-63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301, India
Phone no.: 0120-4781-214/ Email: [email protected]